Forum Home Forum Home - Family - Parenting Talk - Toys, Games, & Baby Gear
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: ambrose
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Baby Carriers Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Britax B Ready?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bree View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(41)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 201 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Britax B Ready?
    Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 7:24pm
Does anyone have one? I've been looking at them. And seriously considering selling my two strollers to fund this one. I have a BumbleRide Flyer and a Graco Quatro Tour Deluxe. I like the BubmbleRide a lot. I hate the Graco for the obvious reason - it's HUGE. But it's needed at times... I need a double for the zoos, etc.  Logan will be just about 3, but the kid is SLOW. Like way ridiculous slow. Even going to the doctor's, I have to park in a parking garage and walk forreevveerrr. I can see the avantage to have the option of adding the second seat. I still make him get in the Maclaren now when we go to the doctors, mall, etc. because otherwise it takes an hour just to walk somewhere! Wwyd? Sell the two strollers, keep the Maclaren for use when baby is a bit older, and buy the B Ready w/ the 2nd seat? Or pray Logan stops dwadling and gets his butt in gear? LOL 
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply