Forum Home Forum Home - Welcome! - Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome To Diaper Pin!  We are glad you've found us!

We have a wealth of information available to you in reviews, articles and through our members in our forums. 

Intros is a great place to start and tell us a little about yourself and where you are starting out cloth diapering.   The easiest way to start learning is jumping in and participating!

Hello!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babydzl View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote babydzl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello!
    Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 8:42pm
Hello, I'm Jennifer!  I have a 3 1/2 year old little boy and I am due in September with my second baby (after 16 long months of trying to conceive).

I plan on cloth diaper my little one, but I am very clueless on the subject.  Embarrassed  I didn't cloth diaper my son.  I'm sure I'll get a lot of information from this website!

Nice to meet you all! Toothy grin
Sponsored Links

3boysMom View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote 3boysMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 9:41pm
Welcome! This is a warm community and we love helping newbies learn the ropes. cloth diapering is not an all or nothing deal, keep at it and you will find a systemt hat works for you and as youe kids grow your cloth diapering needs will change too be flexible and enjoy the journey. Try several options in the beginning so you can get an idea of what will fit into your lifestyle. Pref-folds and covers are easy to wash and are inexpensive. All in Ones and Pockets are more like a disposable and are easy if someone else will be helping change your baby, but they can sometimes require a bit more care in the wash. I use one sized fitteds and wool most of the time and I also have two in diapers, but didn't start cloth until my 3rd was 6 weeks. Congrats and good luck!
Samantha, Captain of Chaos at Turk & Bean
mamma22boys View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(40)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 352 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mamma22boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 10:10pm
Welcome.  Congrats on the new little one.  I will be CDing my first NB come Septemeber too.  I didnt' start until my 2nd was 14 months old.  Ask all the questions you need to in Diaper Chatter.  There are lots of experieced mammas here.   Everyone has their favorites and least favorite diapers all for different reasons. 

I am one that has a variety--PF, Flats, Pockets, AIO.  All have their place in our stash.
Emily Wife to Jake
Mom to Joseph 2/07 & Jordan 5/09 and 1 little girl Audrey 9/12
Probably NAK-- so please excuse the typos.
mmollett View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mmollett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 10:50pm
Hi! I am relatively new to both diaperpin and CDing! This has been a great resource as well as the cloth diapering book called Changing diapers. Have fun and remember ultimately it just needs to catch the poo and pee!
txmom View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(31)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 26 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote txmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 4:51pm
Congratulations on the new LO and welcome!
Linda

Wife of 14 years to Troy, mama of E 10/07 J 09/09 and S 10/11
kingapat View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(14)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 119 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingapat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 6:04pm
Congratulations, and welcome to the pin :)
DD 8/96 DS 10/04

DS 9/08 DS 3/10 DD 9/11 DS 3/14
 Post Reply Post Reply