Forum Home Forum Home - Announcements - What's New
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife | Starfish03 | taowensf | txmom | musicmama | sunnymom | Sarah2106 | umbribyz
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Flat fold basics - Mini Neat Fold

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bectoria View Drop Down
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(43)

Perennial Pinner
9 years 174 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bectoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flat fold basics - Mini Neat Fold
    Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 8:58am
We have a new article - How to perform a mini neat fold with a flat diaper.  Check it out over at Diaper Pin Corner!

Becky
SAHM to DD1 (9), DD2 (7), and DD3 (3)
Sponsored Links

stegmanjessica View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(64)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 127 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote stegmanjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 6:12pm
It's great! But her bio says she's a "stay stay at home mom"...might want to change that. 
Daughter of the Living God, Wife to my hard working hubby, Home Schooling Mama to John (7/06), Jeanine (8/08), and William (4/10)
nicolehedges View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote nicolehedges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 8:11am
I will have to try this one. I love my flats , but have a hard time with ones that are more,rectangle than square. She has accommodated for that in this fold. Looks great with nice tight legs and tight across the back.

Thank you for the link!
Nicole~momma to 8 wonderful kids!!paydnd giada md
Bectoria View Drop Down
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(43)

Perennial Pinner
9 years 174 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bectoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 8:32am
Originally posted by stegmanjessica stegmanjessica wrote:

It's great! But her bio says she's a "stay stay at home mom"...might want to change that. 
She wrote the bio.  
Becky
SAHM to DD1 (9), DD2 (7), and DD3 (3)
stegmanjessica View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(64)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 127 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote stegmanjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 11:39am
Oh ok! :)
Daughter of the Living God, Wife to my hard working hubby, Home Schooling Mama to John (7/06), Jeanine (8/08), and William (4/10)
erinchelsea View Drop Down
P'intense
P'intense

Member Rating(37)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
6 years 139 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote erinchelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 11:50am
Great tutorial!
Erin, happy wife of Jason (7/21/07) and mama to Abram (3/09) and Adrie (6/11)
Readingrenee View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Post Options Post Options   Quote Readingrenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 12:11pm
Great tutorial!  Im eager to try it on my newbie with my LL flats!

Thanks! Smile
nicolehedges View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote nicolehedges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 10:17pm
This worked great for us! I just need to play with it to fold it to the right size every time! Thanks for the link! :)
Nicole~momma to 8 wonderful kids!!paydnd giada md
 Post Reply Post Reply