Forum Home Forum Home - Welcome! - Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome To Diaper Pin!  We are glad you've found us!

We have a wealth of information available to you in reviews, articles and through our members in our forums. 

Intros is a great place to start and tell us a little about yourself and where you are starting out cloth diapering.   The easiest way to start learning is jumping in and participating!

newbie on diaper pin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kcanstef View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote kcanstef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: newbie on diaper pin
    Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 10:01am
i have 2 children with my lovely husband of 7yrs with the first i kept it easy prefolds n pull covers now having a 2 month old girl i wanted girlie prints for covers and wow it seems like the possibilitys are endless!! i'm eyeing the new capri i bought one bestbottoms whats everyones fav? thanks:)
Sponsored Links

musicmama View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(12)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 220 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote musicmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 10:17am
Welcome!  No girls here, but I love some boyish prints!
Christine
DS1-G (1/06), DS2-D (1/08), DS3-S (4-10) giada md
fwesson View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote fwesson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 2:12pm
Girlie prints are abundant. The best advice I can give is to try, try, try. There are o many options and once you find the one tht fits, it will be sooooo much fun!

Welcome!
~~Farrah~~

Parker~14, Abby~12, Spencer~10, Charlotte~6,, Cooper~4, Margaret~2, & Tucker ~12-31-10.

"The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept."~George Carlin
kingapat View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(14)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 173 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingapat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 2:22pm
I just had my second girl after three boys in a row.....You are right the possibilities are endless. Welcome to the pin :) 
DD 8/96 DS 10/04

DS 9/08 DS 3/10 DD 9/11 DS 3/14
moonangel12 View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(12)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
6 years 166 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote moonangel12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 2:41pm
Welcome to the Pin! I have to make a point not to do too much diaper shopping - those girly prints sure are cute Smile. I'm actually a bit out of the diaper loop anymore, but I have heard good things about the Capri - enough to want to try one myself Wink

Renee
Wife to KJC ~ 6/25/05
SAHM to JJC (ODS) ~ 8/06/07, MEC (ODD) ~ 5/06/09, LGC (YDD) ~ 4/14/11, DAC (YDS) ~ 12/31/12!!
kcanstef View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote kcanstef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 6:05pm
thanks everyone, i know with my son i just bought a few covers and didn't shop for anymore but with all the girl stuff thats gonna be harder :)
txmom View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(30)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 80 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote txmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 10:59pm
Welcome to the pin!  I don't get to shop for girls anymore but there is so much cute stuff out there!
Linda

Wife of 14 years to Troy, mama of E 10/07 J 09/09 and S 10/11
gotlucy View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote gotlucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 11:36pm
welcome!
I'm sure you're coming for me. BOO!! trick, or treat?
Jaimeis View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaimeis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 9:44am
Welcome to the Pin!
Jaime, wife to my beloved Andrew (3/06), mommy to Liam Nathanael(8/07) and Elijah Gideon (12/09)

My Family Blog
 Post Reply Post Reply