Forum Home Forum Home - P'interests and Hobbies - Books and Entertainment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Children's Movies

Nook Lending Question?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sarah2106 View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(23)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
6 years 126 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sarah2106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nook Lending Question?
    Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 7:48pm
I have a Nook and through my online account I can loan a book to someone (or called borrowing).

I have yet to borrow a book or loan one to someone, but a friend told me yesterday that she was told once you loan a book to someone you loose that book and it doesn't come back to you.Confused

That makes no sense. I could understand for the 2 week loan period you would not have access, but after that it would come back to you. Isn't that correct??
Wife & Mom to my amazing 3

"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
Sponsored Links

bree View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(41)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 221 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 8:25pm
No you lose the book for 2 weeks and then it comes back to you whether that person has finished reading the book or  not.  Do you have any nook friends? If not, PM me :) I don't have many 'borrow me' books but I have a few!  The only person I know with a Nook to share w/ is my mom :P
Sarah2106 View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(23)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
6 years 126 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sarah2106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 9:50am
I will PM you

My collection is growing, but they have all been free books from Casting Pearls on FB. I have not even had a chance to read them but I know someday I will find the freedom to read again (right?) I love reading!
Wife & Mom to my amazing 3

"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
bree View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(41)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 221 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 10:00am
Sounds good :)  The only thing is that the book has to be labled 'lend me' in order to be able to share it with others. That really annoys me and I wish I had known that before I bought it. I have tons of books, but only a handful of lend me ones. I do have the Hunger Games series if you're interested in that! I'll dig my Nook out and turn it on later and add you!!!
bree View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(41)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 221 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 10:01am
Oh and the offer goes to anyone - just PM me your email address and we can have a little Pin sharing group ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply