Forum Home Forum Home - P'interests and Hobbies - Books and Entertainment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Children's Movies

Downtown Abbey question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chicka.chicka View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote chicka.chicka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Downtown Abbey question
    Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 2:04pm
Can someone please tell me if the two gay men in the first episode of Downtown Abbey is an ongoing story line or do they pretty much do their thing in the first episode or two?  It was one of the servants and someone else who came to the Abbey and they kissed.
LORI, Wife to Shane & Mom to: Benjamin(14), Elizabeth(13), Thomas(11), Olivia(9), Joshua(4), Rebekah(2), and Andrew (11/27/13)
~*~Parenting consists of long days and short years.~*~
Sponsored Links

3boysMom View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote 3boysMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 2:09pm
I'm like 5 episodes in and the duke is gone after that episode though the footman touches another man's face in another episode, but IDK if it contiues or not. The other servants make comments about him fairly often though.
Samantha, Captain of Chaos at Turk & Bean
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 252 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 2:09pm
That story line ends quickly. There is no mention of it after the 2nd episode (I am 99% sure).
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
horseymama View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Post Options Post Options   Quote horseymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 2:10pm
No, it's not ongoing. The visitor does not enter the series again. There is one other, even briefer moment in another early episode where the servant makes an advance on another guest and is rebuffed. The servant (Thomas) is a continuing character and once or twice other servants mention that he is "different" but there are no other gay scenes. 

My mom was asking me the same question this morning. Smile
chicka.chicka View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote chicka.chicka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 2:17pm
Good to know.  Thanks. :)
LORI, Wife to Shane & Mom to: Benjamin(14), Elizabeth(13), Thomas(11), Olivia(9), Joshua(4), Rebekah(2), and Andrew (11/27/13)
~*~Parenting consists of long days and short years.~*~
 Post Reply Post Reply