Forum Home Forum Home - Family - Parenting Talk - Toys, Games, & Baby Gear
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife | taowensf | txmom | musicmama | Sarah2106 | umbribyz
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Baby Carriers Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

How much would you sell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Selah925 View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(85)

Perennial Pinner
8 years 54 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Selah925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much would you sell
    Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 12:40pm
a Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 carseat for?  I got one Radian, and I think I want to go ahead an get another one, and sell Aidan's Graco in our consignment sale this weekend.  It is 1-2 years old, great condition.  I bought it for $140, but see that you can buy it new (free shipping) for $135 right now.  The consignment people will make 30% from whatever I sell it at.
Mommie to "A"(11/06), "I" (9/08), "E" (7/10), "O" (3/12), & twins (1/11/14)
**PM me if interested in getting started with Young Living Oils.**
Sponsored Links

stegmanjessica View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(59)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
5 years 248 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote stegmanjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 12:58pm
Eesh. They don't really hold their value. I've seen used ones on Craigslist for $40. I'd probably ask $50 (at the most) at a kids consignment sale. 
Daughter of the Living God, Wife to my hard working hubby, Home Schooling Mama to John (7/06), Jeanine (8/08), and William (4/10)
cowboyswife View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Member Rating(9)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 138 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote cowboyswife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 4:03pm
I think you would be safe to ask 50% of new price - so 60-70... But that is just me... I feel like the nautis hold their value pretty well, I bought one that was 2 years old and I paid $100 for it... They're worth over $200 on regular here though... They seem to disappear pretty darn fast on used sites around here, however they've made a bunch of changes to our carseat laws and now you can't sell or even giveaway anything that doesn't meet current regulations - even though there are many seats that aren't expired that don't meet current regulations...so our used carseat market has kind of been hit hard!
~Heather
Wife to T and Mommy to two on earth and two in heaven.
Using my "spare" time to do a little sewing - www.facebook.com/createdbycowgirl http://www.cowgirlscreations.ca
mommyjessica View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(25)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
7 years 125 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommyjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 4:39pm
i would ask $80 for it. i bought one last year for $108 new at walmart. it was majorly clearanced. i would still try to get $80 out of it. i mean, once they take their 30%, there isn't much left for getting a new car seat. i sold my old infant seat at our consignment sale. i had $15 on it since it expires in may. it sold for half price and i only got 70% of the sale. i didn't make any money, pretty much, but someone out there got a great deal! just figure out your bottom price and add the 30 % to that.
Jessica- Wife to Jared, Mommy to Tiffany Eve- born gorgeous 12-31-07, Emily Jane- born lovely 5-10-10, Lucy Renee- born beautiful 10-3-12

minneapolismama View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(5)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 192 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote minneapolismama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 5:33pm
i would ask 50% of the value
Katie, mama to Alexander 2-8-07 and Maggie Rose 5-3-10 giada md
Selah925 View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(85)

Perennial Pinner
8 years 54 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Selah925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 5:37pm
Thanks everyone!  I was thinking around $70-$80.  
Mommie to "A"(11/06), "I" (9/08), "E" (7/10), "O" (3/12), & twins (1/11/14)
**PM me if interested in getting started with Young Living Oils.**
 Post Reply Post Reply