Forum Home Forum Home - Family - Parenting Talk - Toys, Games, & Baby Gear
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: ambrose
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Baby Carriers Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

How much would you sell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Selah925 View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(60)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 175 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Selah925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much would you sell
    Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 12:40pm
a Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 carseat for?  I got one Radian, and I think I want to go ahead an get another one, and sell Aidan's Graco in our consignment sale this weekend.  It is 1-2 years old, great condition.  I bought it for $140, but see that you can buy it new (free shipping) for $135 right now.  The consignment people will make 30% from whatever I sell it at.
Mommie to "A"(11/06), "I" (9/08), "E" (7/10), "O" (3/12), & twins (1/11/14)
Sponsored Links

stegmanjessica View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(25)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
5 years 4 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote stegmanjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 12:58pm
Eesh. They don't really hold their value. I've seen used ones on Craigslist for $40. I'd probably ask $50 (at the most) at a kids consignment sale. 
Daughter of the Living God, Wife to my hard working hubby, Home Schooling Mama to John (7.5), Jeanine (5.5), and William (4)
cowboyswife View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Member Rating(5)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 248 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote cowboyswife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 4:03pm
I think you would be safe to ask 50% of new price - so 60-70... But that is just me... I feel like the nautis hold their value pretty well, I bought one that was 2 years old and I paid $100 for it... They're worth over $200 on regular here though... They seem to disappear pretty darn fast on used sites around here, however they've made a bunch of changes to our carseat laws and now you can't sell or even giveaway anything that doesn't meet current regulations - even though there are many seats that aren't expired that don't meet current regulations...so our used carseat market has kind of been hit hard!
~Heather
Wife to T and Mommy to two on earth and two in heaven.
Using my "spare" time to do a little sewing - www.facebook.com/createdbycowgirl http://www.cowgirlscreations.ca
mommyjessica View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(16)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
6 years 245 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommyjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 4:39pm
i would ask $80 for it. i bought one last year for $108 new at walmart. it was majorly clearanced. i would still try to get $80 out of it. i mean, once they take their 30%, there isn't much left for getting a new car seat. i sold my old infant seat at our consignment sale. i had $15 on it since it expires in may. it sold for half price and i only got 70% of the sale. i didn't make any money, pretty much, but someone out there got a great deal! just figure out your bottom price and add the 30 % to that.
Jessica- Wife to Jared, Mommy to Tiffany Eve- born gorgeous 12-31-07, Emily Jane- born lovely 5-10-10, Lucy Renee- born beautiful 10-3-12

k
minneapolismama View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(4)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 341 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote minneapolismama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 5:33pm
i would ask 50% of the value
Katie, mama to Alexander 2-8-07 and Maggie Rose 5-3-10 giada md
Selah925 View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(60)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 175 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Selah925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 5:37pm
Thanks everyone!  I was thinking around $70-$80.  
Mommie to "A"(11/06), "I" (9/08), "E" (7/10), "O" (3/12), & twins (1/11/14)
 Post Reply Post Reply