Forum Home Forum Home - Shoppers - Contests & Giveaways
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Blue Host PetSmart

Moderator: eightcowwife | taowensf | txmom | musicmama | sunnymom | Sarah2106 | umbribyz
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Baby of the Week Raffle – Win a Free Diaper!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
diaperpin-jen View Drop Down
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(2)

Perennial Pinner
13 years 337 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote diaperpin-jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baby of the Week Raffle – Win a Free Diaper!
    Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 10:03am

We are excited to for our new Baby of the Week raffle,  sponsored by Kissed by the Moon

Baby of the Week Raffle – Win a Free Diaper!

Creator of the Pin and Proud mama of 2!

Check out our new blog - The Corner!
Sponsored Links

Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(2)

Perennial Pinner
13 years 337 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote diaperpin-jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 8:40am
Have you submitted your photo  entry yet??  Don't miss this change for your baby to be baby of the week! 

Jaimeis View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaimeis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 11:58am
When are you announcing a winner?
Jaime, wife to my beloved Andrew (3/06), mommy to Liam Nathanael(8/07) and Elijah Gideon (12/09)

My Family Blog
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(2)

Perennial Pinner
13 years 337 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote diaperpin-jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 12:08pm
Jaime - We will make the official announcement on Monday morning but winners will be notified directly before the weekend.  We will be taking entries through the end of the day! Smile

littlehands View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote littlehands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:18pm
Just remembered this with the new trivia contest going. Were all the featured babies supposed to win a diaper or just one grand prize winner? Can a mod answer? We were featured and didn't receive anything, so wanted to check and see if we were supposed to or not. Tongue
Rosa, Mom to Six- 15 to 2 years, + a newbie coming in Aug!
I sew and am a freelance writer. PM me! Find me a href="http://hyenacart.com/stores/PinsandNeedles/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Pins and Needles
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(2)

Perennial Pinner
13 years 337 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote diaperpin-jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:23am
Rosa - There was just one winner but the other three runner ups had their babies featured for one week.

littlehands View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote littlehands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:13pm
Cool. I'll stop watching the mailbox. LOL
Rosa, Mom to Six- 15 to 2 years, + a newbie coming in Aug!
I sew and am a freelance writer. PM me! Find me a href="http://hyenacart.com/stores/PinsandNeedles/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Pins and Needles
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(2)

Perennial Pinner
13 years 337 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote diaperpin-jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:29pm
oh....Sorry! 

Post Reply Post Reply