Forum Home Forum Home - P'interests and Hobbies - Books and Entertainment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Children's Movies

What movies have you seen lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BrittanyM View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(64)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 334 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote BrittanyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 6:32pm
Selah, The Vow came out in theaters on Feb 14th, but it isn't out on DVD yet.

I loved The Help and True Grit! We just watched Ironman (getting ready for The Avengers :)) and I was surprised at how much I liked it. The last movie we saw in theaters was Red Tails and it was good... not great, but good. Some other movies we watched recently that we liked were: The Adjustment Bureau, Contagion and The King's Speech (loved that one!). We just finished the first season of NCIS and are working our way through it, we get those DVDs in between the others on our Netflix.
Wife To Timothy (Nov. 2007) and Mommy to Tirzah (12.31.08), Elijah (12.24.10) and Samuel (with Jesus, 1.19.13)   k <a href=http://mariapayd
Sponsored Links

KeepItSimple View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote KeepItSimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 2:09pm
We just took the kids Sat night to see "We bought a zoo" at the $2 theater.  I enjoyed it but wish I had read some reviews first b/C it was not exactly a kid friendly movie as I thought it would be
Jenny,wife to Adam since 1994
SAHMom to:
18. 17. 15. 13. 12. 10. 8. 7. 5. 3.& Eva Joy 6-11-13
HC in KC View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(4)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 122 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote HC in KC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 7:32pm
We just watched The Idea of March, too. We both liked it. Definitely well done.
Holly
SuzieSmiles View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuzieSmiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 4:06pm
Watched Conviction at home on OnDemand. One of the best movies I've seen in quite some time, definitely recommend it but for adults only.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12