Forum Home Forum Home - P'interests and Hobbies - Home and Hearth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife | taowensf | txmom | musicmama | sunnymom | Sarah2106 | umbribyz
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Shop for Home and Hearth books

Visit Motivated Moms for a
printable chore planning system. Have a clean and organized home and still have time for yourself!

Coffee cup storage.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bree View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(17)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
4 years 75 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coffee cup storage.
    Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 4:23pm
I think I remember Jessica (stegmanjessica) posting about a wall shelf unit that her DH bought her for displaying cups on the wall? Anyone else have something? I'm totally out of cabinet space in this house and need something for all the cups I randomly buy on impulse LOL The're currently all sitting on the counter - not cool.  Link me please? Big smile
Sponsored Links

stegmanjessica View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(25)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
5 years 9 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote stegmanjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 4:56pm
Hi! Big smile This is the one I have and LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm sure there are cheaper options but this one is awesome!
Daughter of the Living God, Wife to my hard working hubby, Home Schooling Mama to John (7.5), Jeanine (5.5), and William (4)
katsmom View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote katsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 8:31pm

To store a bunch of cups, I bought simple cup hooks and screwed them underneath my upper kitchen cabinets (into the frame of the cabinet along the wall).  Its super cheap, lets the cups be displayed but still keeps them out of the way.  The ones I used are like these: 

mommy2 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 2:05am
Jessica that is super cute.  I want one. :) 

I put my misc. cups either in the cupboard or in the china cabinet.  We dont' have china, so cups are a nice filler.  

Did you find something?
~Laura~
Mama to Kelsea 9, Ryley 7 & Abby 3

Wife to Shane and Full time Nursing Student.

to,488px);}");
slednmom View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(12)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 344 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote slednmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 9:32am
I would love to collect some but am limited on space.
Amber wife to Ryan(12/00)
Boston(9/07) & Grace (7/10) & Kynlee (12/11)

bree View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(17)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
4 years 75 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 9:56am
Yes! I ended up getting this http://www.lakesidewoodcrafts.com/spice_curio.htm  I got the one w/ 4 shelves. I wanted something that could be used as something else once we move again and have more cupboard space. And I didn't want to be spending a crapton of money on something I don't really *want*, just NEED. lol
 Post Reply Post Reply