Forum Home Forum Home - Welcome! - Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome To Diaper Pin!  We are glad you've found us!

We have a wealth of information available to you in reviews, articles and through our members in our forums. 

Intros is a great place to start and tell us a little about yourself and where you are starting out cloth diapering.   The easiest way to start learning is jumping in and participating!

New Again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
coffeeinmymug View Drop Down
P'interested
P'interested

Post Options Post Options   Quote coffeeinmymug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Again
    Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 10:17am
Hello!

I'm not completely new because I was here when I cd my first two kids, but I guess I've been away too long since my youngest is already 5.  We have a new LO due in August, so I headed back to the Pin to see what's new and I had to recreate an account.

So....I'm back and can't wait to find out what's new:)  I've skimmed through a few posts and so much has changed.  I don't recognize most of the brands I'm seeing, so I think I have a lot of catching up to do!

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Sponsored Links

J2 View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(11)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 344 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote J2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 11:02am
hello :) welcome back!
Jenn

There’s a big difference between Knowledge & Wisdom. Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad.
mamma22boys View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(40)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 346 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mamma22boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 11:09am

Welcome back

Emily Wife to Jake
Mom to Joseph 2/07 & Jordan 5/09 and 1 little girl Audrey 9/12
Probably NAK-- so please excuse the typos.
RachandSoph View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(12)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 127 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote RachandSoph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 3:06pm
Welcome back! What was your previous user name?
oliverandedie View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote oliverandedie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 11:37am
Welcome again, then!
mmollett View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mmollett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 12:06am
Poo and Pee doesn't change that much! 
I have a friend who is due in July and her youngest is 5 also.  They have two older boys and this last one we found it is a girl! Super excited for them!  Do you know the sex of your LO? 
Welcome from one newbie to "another."
MamaKikow View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(4)

Perennial Pinner
2 years 334 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote MamaKikow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 12:08am
Hi!
Happy wife to J and SAHM to my 2 little girls and a surprise baby boy joined us in the Spring.

*Please excuse the typos. my 'smart' phone was too smart for school*
 Post Reply Post Reply