Forum Home Forum Home - Welcome! - Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome To Diaper Pin!  We are glad you've found us!

We have a wealth of information available to you in reviews, articles and through our members in our forums. 

Intros is a great place to start and tell us a little about yourself and where you are starting out cloth diapering.   The easiest way to start learning is jumping in and participating!

New from California

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mamajes3 View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mamajes3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New from California
    Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 5:44pm
Hi we are a new member to diaperpin.com!! My name is Jessica (26) mama to 3 boys and a girl due in march!  I didnt know about cloth with my first two.. DARN! Ive been using cloth since ds3 came home from the hospital and plan to cloth baby girl from her first diaper! Im hear to learn more about nb stashes and to see what this forum is all about.. Im currently and have been a member of another forum for the past 3 years but i want to broaden my options! :D 

jessica
Sponsored Links

txmom View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(31)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 27 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote txmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 7:20am
Congratulations on number 4 and welcome to the Pin!
Linda

Wife of 14 years to Troy, mama of E 10/07 J 09/09 and S 10/11
 Post Reply Post Reply